Friday, September 11, 2009

Cardboard Deer Heads & Music

It feels like I haven't written a blog in approx. 2 years.

School has been good. I have good classes, good teachers, and nice people in my classes (but it sucks that Chelsea is not in any of my classes.) Since my life has been good there's really not much exciting to talk about.

So, I will talk about interior decorating. I am really in love with these:



I saw the white version of these cardboard deer heads while watching "Color Splash" on HGTV. The host (David Bromstad) has them on the walls of his living room. I am pretty much in love with him and his cardboard deer heads. If I was a gay man I would totally marry form a lifetime partnership with him so that our house would be impeccably decorated.

Song that was stuck in my head all day today for some unknown reason:
*Maneater- Nelly Furtado


This post was brought to you by: Briana

2 comments:

  1. I am seriously obsessed with the song Maneater. :/ it's just SOADDICTING

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-D I totally agree with you. It makes you want to dance fo sho.
    -bri

    ReplyDelete